Our interns are a diverse group of talented students who represent colleges and universities from across the nation. Each red pin indicates a state where at least one of our interns is earning a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate degree.
While our education allows us to apply classroom knowledge to our Stryker experience, our individual strengths also play a role in achieving success. Being a strengths-based organization, Stryker looks to find a fit for you based on your personal strengths that will let you thrive in the organization. Stryker partners with Gallup to help us identify our innate strengths and learn to leverage them in achieving our potential.
As an intern class, we have a wide array of strengths demonstrated by each intern, but there are some popular themes seen among us as a whole.
- Achiever – Accomplish tasks to promote success
- Learner – Strive to learn new knowledge
- Competition – Thrive on competition
- Futuristic – Visualize future potential
- Responsibility – Follow through on commitments